Food & Wine Campania
B2B meetings - the way to successful business!
In the framework of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), UNIONCAMERE CAMPANIA and S.I. IMPRESA (Special Agency of Naples Chamber of Commerce) together with Företagarna Stockholm, organize a Company Mission to Naples for Nordic Italian products importers.
The purpose of the Company Mission is to explore possible business cooperations through B2B meetings between Nordic importing companies and selected Italian producers. The program also includes networking activities in the evening.
The Company Mission will take place at the Chamber of Commerce of Naples on 5-6 November.
The event is free of charge. For the importers, a 2 night accommodation is provided (4-6 November) including lunch and dinners for one person per company. Flight tickets are not taken in charge by the organisation. Upon registration, the importing company agrees to meet at least 5 local producers.
The list of producers is not exhaustive, the organisers will continuously update the list and are open to any specific requests from the importers.
- Producers of food, wine and spirits
- Importers from the Nordics in food, wine and spirits
- Pre-arranged bilateral meetings: participants will have the opportunity to taste, discuss about cooperation opportunities
- Find new business partners
- Network with companies active in the same field
How can you benefit from this event?
- Register your company profile here
- Publish and showcase your products, services and specify your collaboration or business needs
- Make meeting requests online for pre-scheduled face-2-face meetings
The Top objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New local products
- Get Information about latest's food trends
Matchmaking – How does it work?
is an ideal opportunity to initiate promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies of your interest
Before the event you receive your meeting schedule